Graduates of the Faculty of Information Studies can socialise and enrich their experience in the Alumni Club of the Faculty of Information Studies. The Alumni Club is a voluntary, independent and non-profit association of all graduates, masters and doctoral students of our Faculty.
Become a member
Graduates of all generations who have completed their studies at the Faculty of Information Studies are invited to become members of the Alumni Club. Together, we will create a network of social capital and knowledge that will be our springboard into the world of Informatics. Fill in the Alumni Club application form online and join us!
If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com.
Alumni Club activities
- Meetings and social gatherings of alumni of the Faculty of Information Studies (professional, scientific and business cooperation, transfer of acquired knowledge and experience between club members),
- strengthening social links between alumni and the Faculty and its teachers (information on the activities of the Faculty, implementation of projects, etc.),
- organising professional and scientific conferences, consultations, debates, seminars or round tables,
- publishing journals and other publications, and promoting the professional and scientific achievements of the club members to the wider public,
- networking of graduates of the Faculty with potential employers,
- discounts on faculty services, workshops, conferences, etc,
- the possibility to participate in the Faculty’s projects,
- the opportunity to present your company or career path in the framework of the entrepreneurship afternoons,
- the possibility to receive information about current events, vacancies.