Student Affair Office
The Faculty of Information Studies is here to impart knowledge to you and provide you with an unforgettable study experience. If you ever have any questions you can send us your inquiry and suggestions. Our expert associate Marjana Miškovič from the administration office will answer and help you with questions regarding studies, such as enrolment procedure, schedule changes, applying for exams …
FOR FUTURE STUDENTS
Phone: +386 7 37 37 870
FOR EXISTING STUDENTS
Phone: +386 7 37 37 884
MONDAY 13.00 – 16.00
TUESDAY 13.00 – 16.00
WEDNESDAY 8:00 – 11:00
THURSDAY 13:00 – 16:00*
FRIDAY 13:00 – 16:00
*We would like to inform you that the office hours of the department for Student Affair Office on Thursday, March 23, 2023, will exceptionally be from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Thank you for your understanding.
You can call us every business day between 8 am and 4 pm.
During this time, we are also available on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Web Office – Student information system
Upon enrolment, each student receives a password to access the online student information system, which enables:
- Insight into the electronic grade book,
- Registration / withdrawal from exams,
- Insight into the schedule,
- View notices on the bulletin board,
- Submission of applications for recognition of exams,
- Submission of applications for advancing to a higher year if all conditions are not met,
- Submission of applications for early examinations,
- Submission of appeals against applications,
- Insight into resolved appeals and applications
- Ordering certificates of enrolment, passed exams.
Instructions for students to use the Higher Education Information System (VIS) – online student information system.