Until September 29, 2021, the 2nd application deadline for enrollment in study programs at the 2nd and 3rd level is open.
- Study programmes at the 2nd and 3rd level in the study year 2021/22 will be carried out mostly* via Zoom according to the existing schedule.
- Possibility of enrolment: full-time or part-time **, depending on the selected program – full-time study is free of charge for employed students as well.***
* In the event of worsening of the epidemiological situation, ALL lectures and tutorials will again be conducted via Zoom according to the existing schedule.
** The annual tuition fee of part-time study at the 2nd level is 2,500 euros, at the 3rd level 2,700 euros and is payable in 4 instalments.
- master’s study programme Computer Science and Web Technologies,
- master’s study programme Informatics in Contemporary Society,
- master’s study programme Data Sciences, which will be implemented for the first time in the academic year 2021/22 and
- doctoral study programme Information Society.
More information on enrollment and on how to apply is available here.
***For EU citizens and citizens of the countries with signed bilateral agreement with Slovenia.