For the 14th year in a row, our faculty is organising the International Conference on Information Technologies and Information Society – ITIS. This year, special attention will be paid to the future of digital society in the era of artificial intelligence and ChatGPT.
Generative AI tools, such as ChatGPT, are revolutionising the rapid generation of new content. This technology, which is freely available to all, can – and most likely will – transform many aspects of our lives, with far-reaching consequences that are now impossible to predict.
That is why we will be dedicating this year’s 14th consecutive ITIS 2023 international conference to this topic. The title of the event is “The Future of the Digital Society in the Age of AI and ChatGPT” and the topics will be:
- Society 5.0
- Industry 4.0
- High Performance Computing
- Data science
- Big data analytics
- Digital transformation
- Decision science
- Artificial intelligence
- Cyber security
- Ethics in digital society
- Skills and IP rights
The conference will take place at the M Hotel, Ljubljana and the keynote speakers will be:
- MIROSLAV KRANJC, Ministry for Digital Transformation, Slovenia
- DENISE POTOSKY, Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- SLAVKO ŽITNIK, Laboratory for Data Technologies, Faculty for computer and information science, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Paper submission deadline: October 1st, 2023
- Author notification: October 20th, 2023
- Final submission deadline: October 30th, 2023
- Conference: November 9th and 10th, 2023
Registration is required. The deadline for registering for the conference is October 30th, 2023.
Link to the ITIS 2023 website is available >>here.
You are welcome!